July 6, 2011

Review: The Tear Collector By Patrick Jones

Summary-
Fans of urban fantasy should prepare for a new kind of vampire–one that feeds off of tears instead of blood. Descended from an ancient line of creatures that gain their energy from human tears, Cassandra Gray depends on human sorrow to live. Only Cass has grown tired of living this life and wants to live like a human, especially now that she's met someone worth fighting for.

Review-
I absolutely love the concept of this book! It was so different from all the other vampire books yet, still similar. I love that she fell in love with a smart, nerdy, not so good looking guy instead of your typical hunky heartthrob who makes your mouth water lol. This book was so unique and the author was so creative. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves vampire books but is looking for something a bit different!


Publisher-Walker Books for Young Readers

My Score: 5 Stars
Reviewed by~Sarah

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this, but it sounds great. You've definitely got me wanting to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this one yet but I've been meaning to for a while ^-^

    Sounds great!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)