July 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

                            
                   Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
                              This weeks teaser is from: Shadow and Bone byL Leigh Bardugo

Page: 259
I opened  my mouth to speak, but he put a finger to his lips warning, his gaze locked with mine. He waited a moment, listening, then gestured for me to follow and melted back into the woods. I grabbed my coat and hurried after him, doing my best to keep up. It is no easy task. he moved silently, slipping like a shadow through the branches, as if he could see the paths invisible to others eyes.

 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)