September 12, 2013

Review: Shift (Shade #2) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Summary-
 Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.
Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.
As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.

Review-
 I finished this book a few days ago. I had to take this time to think things through & to be able to vocalize my thoughts. Even now I'm sure that I will not do it justice. Here goes.... This book was just as good as, if not better than the first in the trilogy. It totally captivated me and my imagination. There are so many unexpected events that I was on the edge of my seat the entire story. The storyline is very exciting & mysterious & heart warming and sooo much more. I could tell the author put a lot of thought & feeling into this story. The main character has a very unusual & unique power. She is the only one of her kind, very original. By the end of the book she is finally getting it all together. All the important plot points come together & falls into complete harmony. I love this story and it's characters. I can not wait to read the last book of this breathtaking trilogy. You won't be able to put the book down! Happy Reading!!

Publisher-Simon Pulse
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Mechele
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)